Medical Cost Projections
We will help you with an independent medical cost projection and analysis of your Casualty (Workers Compensation, Liability, etc.), Health, or Disability self-insured or insured case for settlement. The products and services will be customized to your specific case management needs. Our RiskPro Health Products and Services comprise over 38 years of best practice technology, experience and data to enable the most optimal result for your case.
Evidence from our practices has shown that there are key questions to ask yourself to settle Casualty, Health, and Disabilty cases for the best results.
1. Continuous Case Review.
• How many cases do you manage with significant injuries, diseases or family implications?
• Have you completed independent medical cost projections on these cases for the most optimal results?
• Have the cases been reviewed for all necessary compliance requirements, including Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security implications?
2. "Best Practice" Valuation and Allocated Administration Cost Benchmarking.
• Do you have an independent resource for determining which cases have the most potential for significant direct and indirect valuations?
• Have the valuations been benchmarked for accuracy utilizing the most advanced technology and best practice data?
• Have all methods been utilized to manage the benchmarked expenses to the measured amounts?
3. Experienced Team of Multi-disciplinary Medical, Financial, Claim, and Legal Resources.
• Have you employed an integrated Settlement Solutions provider with specialized technology to assist you with predictive risk and claim models and positioning?
• Do you have a dedicated team of medical, financial, claim and legal people who can relate only what is required for the subject case?
• Do you have an integrated technology platform which continually monitors activity for optimizing the results on all cases?